Friday, June 7, 2013

Did not realize

Good Morning!

We had our usual June gloom and now the sun is out!  Mari and I are going walking in Corona del Mar and then going to Trader Joe's.  We will use my Map My Walk and I can get my ocean fix and Corona del Mar has been a place Mari has been wanting to go walking, as it has trees on the side streets.  So we  both get something we want out of a walk.

Wednesday night I watched the second episode of Extreme Makeover:Weight Loss Edition and last night, I watched the first episode.  The first episode effected me more than the second, as it dealt with a set of twins who were codependent on each other.  In the last week, I have come to realize how much I have grown and really did not realize I had grown.    I used to be codependent on Rory, but I feel like I am no longer.  The person I have to be really careful not to become codependent with is Mari.  I had a hard time sleeping last night, as I did not wind down after watching the first episode, plus Rory was having a hard time sleeping.

Today is my photo day and I am going to edit one day worth of photos, work on my scrapbooks and do the first lesson of a class I am taking on Photoshop.  I am going to see, if I have time, if Mari can help me edit a video I did, while we were on vacation.

Sweet Pea sitting in one of her favorite places!

Mari and I left here about 10 and drove to Corona del Mar and took a 2-mile walk.  I loved looking at the houses and we saw a house that reminded me of a fairy tale.  The waves were also huge today.  Took lots of pictures.  On the way home we stopped at Trader Joe's.  Our new microwave was installed, but now we have another problem, that the cabinet doors above the microwave won't open.  Luckily everything that was in that cabinet was taken out and I can put them other places.  Rory went out and I got a nap.  I am having some wonderful quiet time, working on the computer.  Going to make snack.  I like my quiet time, I like walking and I don't need things to make me happy.



Edited pictures:

Got some photos edited and did some work on scrapbooks and I am going to work on the class I am doing on photography.  It feels good to take one particular thing and work on it every day.  That way I am not getting frustrated of what I am not getting done.

Rory is coming down at 9.  I am going to finish this and work on my class.

Good night!  Trudi

The Smithsonian (Castle) taken last year, when we were in Washington D.C.  This is the one day we met up with Rory.

No comments:

Post a Comment