Thursday, June 13, 2013

I am so blessed

Good Morning!

This is a picture of a lot of what we saw on our road trip and I feel so blessed to have seen this beautiful country.

My devotional today was Psalm 112.  We have so much to be thankful for, even in bad times.  I am thankful for my relationship with the Lord and I am thankful that He is always with me.  My marriage is not easy, but I know that God is taking care of me and I am thankful.

Today, Mari goes back to the dentist to have some cavities filled.  I am going to work on my other blogs.  I think Mari and I are going walking somewhere.

Mari got her cavities filled and poor baby, her upper mouth is numb!  While she was at the dentist, I got some beneigt's(sp?) from a Vietnamese restaurant, plus some coffee.  Came home and took a nap.  Picked her up, came home and finished laundry for the week and took another nap.  I never realized how exhausted I was.  Having lunch and going to do some planning for my other blogs.

I thought we were going out after lunch to Target and some places in Laguna, but so much for that idea.  Mari wanted to take a nap about 1:30 and I thought I did also.  Rory wanted help with groceries about 2, so I decided to come downstairs and try to rest.  The living room is really not a place to sleep, as there are too many interruptions.  I guess I just needed a day to rest, but I am getting antsy.  Got some planning done.  I guess I will do some writing.

I am a lousy patient.  I do not like to be confined.  Mari and I finally went to Target and got most of what I wanted.  One of the things I was trying to find was a tea ball and they didn't have one.  Rory wanted bagel chips and I could not find those either.  Someone told me to go to the 99 cent store; which we did and found bagel chips.  We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got a tea ball.  On the way home we went through the canyon, which I know Mari likes to do.  Made dinner and now, just hanging out!  I think Mari has my cold.  Oh wonderful!

Marissa and Sweet Pea!

Good night!  Trudi

Jamestown last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment