Monday, June 10, 2013

Praise, birds and to the doctor

Good Morning!  This is the Howe-Waffle house in Santa Ana and this was taken two years ago.  I love Victorian architecture.

This morning, the devotional I was reading was Psalm 92 and it talks about how birds mark their territory; which I did not realize and how God wants our praise.   We can praise Him in many ways.  I am thankful for God in many ways and Yes, I do praise him.  I love music and that is one way I praise him.

Rory has a bone scan this morning and I am going to take the time to take a walk in the area and of course, take pictures.  He has to have the bone scan done twice and we will have lunch in between scans.  I am feeling better this morning.  I am still stiff, but not as bad as yesterday morning.

Made pancakes for breakfast this morning.

Rory and I left about 9.  We went to McD's to get breakfast for Rory.  After that we hit the road for the VA in Long Beach.  We got there about 10 and I dropped him off and then went to find a walk to take.  Found one that included Belmont Shores, which is an area that I like with the architecture of the homes and the downtown area.

After my walk, I went back to pick up Rory and we went to get lunch.  He had to be back at 1:30 p.m. and when he was finished, we headed for home.  Got home and I took a nap and now just having quiet/computer time.  Need to make dinner in a little bit.  When I take Rory to these appointments, I have learned to just go with the flow and do what he wants to do.  It makes things less stressful on both of us.

I made dinner and the girls and I watched TV.  Today, when Rory and I were at lunch, I had these feeling that we have two households within one.  I was telling Rory about what happened when we made S'more's last night.  Sad!  I am really tired tonight and my stiff neck is bugging me.  Another busy day tomorrow, but not as early.

Good night!  Trudi

This is a barn in Montpelier taken last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment