Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun and Pain

Good Morning, I think!

Yesterday, driving back from The Getty, my neck was really hurting and I had a very bad stiff neck and somewhat of a sore throat.  I didn't take anything, which I should have done.  I slept ok, but about 5:30 a.m., I could not handle the bed anymore and so I finally got up about 6:15.  I thought a hot shower might help, but it didn't.  Finally I ate breakfast and took some Motrin and that is helping.  About 9:30 a.m., I got really tired and luckily Mari got up, so I took a nap.  I have things to do today, but I need to not feel guilty if I don't get them done.

Today is home day.  The menu is done and I need to do marketing.  I need to start laundry and vacuum.      Part of my usual Sunday routine is to work on the patio.  That is the one thing, we shall see.  I am suppose to take Rory to the VA tomorrow.  This morning, I told him I don't know if I could do it.   The way I am feeling is I think I can do it, but I am not going to push it.  I need to take care of me!

Part of the gardens at The Getty we saw yesterday!

After I got up from my nap, a load of laundry into the washer, did some vacuuming and got a list together for going marketing.  I ate lunch and took a slight nap.  Marissa and I went to Target and then came home.  Mari and I went to Dana Point and then to Trader Joe's.  Came home and put dinner together and watched some TV.  Rory came down about 8 and I am now upstairs and will be up here for the rest of the evening.  I am tired tonight.

Good Night!  Trudi

We went to Mount Vernon a year ago today and poor Marissa was starting a cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment