Friday, June 21, 2013

Watch what you say!

Good Morning!

It is a sunny day and all I am hearing is a dog barking and hopefully today is the last day of the painters.  One of the painters told me they are doing touch up today!

My devotional this morning was from Proverbs 10:16-22.  There were some verses that hit me:  Proverbs 10:19-"When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise."    Proverbs 10:21-"The lips of the righteous nourish many, but foods die for lack of judgment."  The devotional also talks about, how during World War II, there was a media campaign called "Loose lips sink ships", to help the people maintain a code of silence, which meant security.  In reading this, I have to think what I say in all respects.  Am I building someone up or putting them down?

Today, Rory is headed for Vegas.  Sweet Pea is getting a shot today and the girls of us are hanging out at home.  Today is Rory's birthday and Happy first day of summer.  Summer Solstice was last night at 10 p.m. for us here on the west coast.

I did not realize until today how much stress I have been under this last week and how it has been affecting me.  I have my usual stress of Rory, but I had two added stresses this week and it affected me with my energy level and my eating.  Today, I have more energy and I am making decisions to eat more healthy today.

Today is photography day, which means editing one day worth of pictures, working on scrapbooks and doing one lesson on photoshop.   I did one day worth of editing and I did get to work on some of the scrapbooks.  It is fun to look back at pictures.  This afternoon we took Sweet Pea to the vet to get a shot.  She hates going in her carrier and she becomes like kitty velcro.  She talks to us all the way to the vet and usually she is quiet on the way back.  When we got back from the vet, we got our snack and then Mari and I went to Wing Stop and ordered dinner and then took a 2 mile walk.  Came home and had some quiet time and then ate dinner and watched "Castle" and "Dead Files"  Having girl time  tonight, which is nice.

Going to finish editing my pictures from today and I may work on the 2nd lesson of Photoshop.

Good night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment