Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bored and having to sit with it

I woke up this morning feeling very blah! I am really trying to be good with my food and sticking with the food plan I have set up for myself, but I want to blow it and enjoy food. I am really not depriving myself of anything and enjoying what we are eating. I am just making my portions smaller. I have no trips to look forward to and really trying to work on what I have set up for myself of the travel, people, exploring, history, writing and photography. I have been trying to set aside time every day to do that and I have been accomplishing that. Housework bores me, but I know it needs to be done. Being responsible is boring, but I know I need to be. I have so much to be thankful for, so why am I so unhappy. Today, I am just having to sit with my feelings. I was reading in FB, a post from John Tesh and he states that"optimism is a belief that your future will turn out well". He talks about if you are not optimistic, you need to work toward your goals. I need to set goals and work towards them. With my weight, one of my first goals is to get below 240 pounds, which means sticking to the food plan I have set up. Another of my goals is to stick to what I would like my life to look like in the future and that is to be able to travel, to write, to take pictures, to learn more about people and different areas. I need to have a goal setting session with myself. Pictures:
To a better tomorrow. A friend of mine posted on FB, a YouTube video of Louis Armstrong's "What a Beautiful World". I need to remember that and how blessed I am to live in this "Beautiful World". Good night, Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment