Monday, July 16, 2012

Perfect! Me?-Day 26

I have always struggled with my weight and my self-esteem. I have tried weight loss programs and have lost the weight and then put it back on. I have been roughly the weight I am right now for a long period of time. Thanks to some people on Facebook, I have started back to walking and more focusing on me. What I would really like to do for a living and I have some time to work on it-travel, photography, people and writing. My weight is the next thing I have to work on and Mari is willing to work on this with me. We have to work on exercise and our portion size. I feel like I eat healthy, but I am not sure. Tomorrow, Mari and I leave on a road trip up to Paso Robles. We will start working on this, next Monday. Today is my anniversary and I really am not excited about it. Rory and I are going out to dinner. Please do not wish me Happy Anniversary! Yes, I have been with him for 29 years, but this relationship is not really a relationship, just two people living together. We went to dinner and I tried to make conversation, but it was mainly surface conversation. I have better conversations with my friends and my daughters. The food was delicious, but I could hardly wait for the meal to be over. The waiter asked if we were going to do something special after dinner and I said "NO". The waiter must have thought we were a little strange. We finally got to talking about his family and that became a conversation. I know his family now a lot more than he does. He is 62 and has not seen his mother or siblings since he was 19. It was so nice to get home. I am excited about the changes I am going to make in my life. I know it is not going to be easy, but I am doing this for me. Day 25 pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment