Thursday, August 30, 2012

Differences

Good Morning! Up around 6 and doing my morning routine. Mari has to be at school at 10, which means we have to leave at 9:15 a.m., which means no walk for the two of us this morning. I am going down to Dana Point and walk by myself. Last night, Rory came down and wanted to talk about how he used the chunk of money that he got from the trust. I still feel he is very irresponsible with money and he doesn't get it! Losing battle, so I need to move on. He still wanted to talk, when I came to bed last night, as he wanted to talk about what he had been thinking about. I do not need this at 10 p.m. at night, when all I really want to do is go to sleep. He has a problem when he gets back from Vegas with the more humid climate, so I really did not get the best of sleep. This is really when I am glad I don't have a regular job. Mari is up, so I had better get breakfast going for at least three of us. Got Mari to school by 10 and then I drove down to Dana Point Harbor and went walking. I have not done this walk in quite a while, so it was nice to go back. I will just be glad when it gets cooler and less humid! On the way home, I went to Smart and Final to get some groceries. Today's schedule is mixed up, but similar, which is fine. Every time, I turn around, Rory is talking to me or calling me and talking to me non-stop, which is getting really annoying. Rory and his having to do everything now is getting annoying. He HAD to go pay union dues today and then he HAD to go get his uniform today. He has not passed the physical as yet. The uniform is going to take 3 weeks to get from China, because of his size and he cannot return it, if he does not pass the physical. They were supposed to send a letter out on Monday with information concerning his physical, which they have not done as yet. Came home, put groceries away, had lunch and then took a short nap. Finished doing my house stuff, as I had done some of it, before I left to take Mari to school. Getting some quiet time, which is really nice.
About an hour after I took the above picture, I looked out the window and saw this:
Today is Farmer's Market, so I went over to where they have it. I am splitting this with a friend of mine and we both bought some other things, then we went out to dinner, which was fun. Came home and now I am waiting for Mari to call, so I can go pick her up. She is going to be very tired tonight. If she does not call by 9, I am going to leave and go down and wait for her to get out of class. I will say good night now. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment