Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday, August 5-Let's see what the day brings

Got up at 6:15 and was able to get ready without the TV going. Came downstairs and fed Sweet Pea and then Rory started complaining about last night's dinner, especially the green beans being hard. I told him I was done talking and went about doing what I was doing. I am going to cook healthy and if he wants something different, he had better buy it. I am going to be responsible with my health and finances, the best way I can. Did my stretching exercises and now I am making Rory's breakfast and listening to a message from Chip Ingram, before Mari and I go walk. Mari and I went for a walk, but I was not much into it. I was waiting for just another boring day. Decided to take the "bull by the horn" and not make it a boring day. Had breakfast, did house stuff, took a nap and had lunch and then Mari and I went to The Farmer's Market at The Great Park. That was fun! Ran errands and then came home. Working on my pictures and chatting with friends. We bought nectarines at The Farmer's Market.
I made dinner tonight and Rory actually liked it. He does not like fresh vegetables and he wants his vegetables almost mushed. Mari and I have gotten hooked on a blog called "Peanut Butter and Peppers". Mari made Almond Joy Frappe from her blog. It was really good. Sat and watched TV with Mari tonight. She likes to watch a program called "Oddities". Enjoyable day! Good night, Trudi!

No comments:

Post a Comment