Monday, August 20, 2012

Need to learn and Trip #4-drive up 101 and down 395

Good Morning! Got up at my usual time and did my morning routine! Yesterday and today I have put on tops and realized the exercise and weight loss are really beginning to show. Last night I watched "Extreme Makeover-Weight Loss Edition". Every time I see that program it inspires me to keep going. Rory, as I expected, is only going to go to counseling another two weeks. Mainly he is going to this therapist, to have someone that will listen to him talk, as he really has no one else. The more I blog, the more I am realizing, I really need to learn more about computers and computer language, but I am not sure where to go to learn this. I am going to take a class in October about blogging, but I would really like to start learning before that. Nothing really scheduled for today, except Rory is going to try to get his car to do something so he can show the people at the dealership what it is doing. I may go back to Laguna to take some more pictures for my other blog-gypsymomvirtualconcierge.blogspot.com. Trip #4 takes me as far up 101 as I want to go and that would probably be to San Francisco. I would much prefer driving up the coast than on Interstate 5, as I love the coastline. In San Francisco, I would get on Interstate 80 and drive over to Lake Tahoe and come down Highway 395. 395 goes along some beautiful country and it is also historical. My two favorite things to see, the coast and the mountains. Mari and I did our 6 laps around the park and two of the pieces of equipment. Came home and Mari made pancakes-Strawberrgy and Coconut pancakes. Yummy! Doing emails and about to do laundry, trash and water the plants on the patio. Then I am going to take a nap. Not sure what the afternoon will bring. I know I need to run some errands. We had Parmesan pork chops last night with veges and they were good. This is a picture of the pancakes-one turned out like a heart. The strawberries were on top.
After we had lunch, I decided to go back to Laguna and take some more pictures. Had a good time all by myself. Took pictures of where they have Pageant of the Mssters, a picture of the building where they have The Sawdust Festival and the building where they have the Art-a-Fair. Rode on the free trolley and then came back to my car and went to Smart and Final to get some groceries. For lunch, I made a salad with zucchini, lettuce, carrots, white cheese, scrambled eggs and some turkey meat. It was good. Made a yummy smoothie for snack. I am having fun finding smoothie recipes in "Peanut Butter Fingers" and "Peanut Butter and Peppers". Now, I am getting some quiet time in the house. In about a half hour, I will start dinner. Mari made some bread that we saw today on "Peanut Butter and Pepper" The bread had avocado, blueberries, bananas and zucchini. I made dinner with sausage, rice, onion, green beans, onion soup and chicken broth and stewed tomatoes. Watched some TV and mainly hanging out. Marissa is feeling stressed as she does not really want to go this workshop on relationships tomorrow. Tomorrow night is the last one. I will be glad when this is over. I am backing away, she has to make decisions as to what she is going to do. I have tried several things and gotten no where. She wants to move to England, but she can't do that, unless she starts working or getting out of this house. I am tired tonight, so I will say good night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment