Thursday, August 23, 2012

Having to deal with emotions and not pushing them away/The southeast-Trip #7

Good Morning! Doing my usual morning routine. During the night, I made the decision that I am going out once a month and help my friend for an hour or two. I need to deal with this and not keep people at arms length. It is ok to cry and express emotion and not keep it all bottled up. Mari and I did our 6 laps around the park and our two pieces of equipment. Certain things are getting easier, so it is time to up the amount. Came home and had breakfast and did my emails and house stuff. Had a nap. I am so glad I do not have to work, because I don't know what I would do if I didn't have those times. Doing some computer stuff and about to get lunch. Trip #7 would be to North and South Carolina to see friends and the Biltmore Estate. Love old, big houses and to see Charleston to see the historic part especially. Love history, love old architecture. I would probably see some of the coast, as I love the ocean. I would also go to Savannah, Georgia. Anywhere where there is history and architecture and the ocean and you will find me there. I like peacefulness as well and I also know there are horse farms in this area that I would like to see; so that would mean going to Tennessee and Kentucky. I would want to see relatives in Tennessee as well. A picture of peacefulness:
After lunch, Marissa and I went out running errands. We went to Target first and got the things that were on my list. She wanted to go back to the DVD area, which was fine and I told her I would come back and find her. Couldn't find her at first, so I called her and she was trying to find a game she could play on her Mac. The people at Target, told her she could go on line. I told her she didn't need to get a game, she needed to find something with a purpose to do. She is an adult and not going to school. She wants to do all these things, but does not start anything. She can live at home, but she needs to understand, when she says something about living in London or wherever, I have a right to ask her how she is going to do that. We went by the Farmer's Market and picked up my produce box from Tanaka farms. I love getting this box, as it makes me eat more produce. Came home and made a smoothie and put the chicken in a marinade, then I had some alone time, which has been nice. Mari was very tired, so she took a nap, while we were gone. Mari made a very healthy dinner for us, thanks to "Peanut Butter and Peppers". Watched TV, but don't want to spend my entire evening watching TV, so I turned off the TV and I am trying to find other things to do. Will do my reading at 9 and go to bed at 10. Good night, Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment