Monday, August 6, 2012

Lions, tigers and bears, oh my!

Good Morning world! Got up at 6:10 this morning and did my morning routine. Rory was doing his non-stop talking and the TV was going. Came down to my quietness, oh how nice! Did my stretching exercises and my morning routine with Sweet Pea! Now to start breakfast. Mari and I are going to Rancho Las Lomas this morning, which is a place 5 minutes from us that I have wanted to go to, but never been able to go. Looking forward to this! This afternoon we get our mantle. Looking forward to that as well. This morning I was listening to Chip Ingram of Living on the Edge and he was talking about living with difficult people and he totally described my living with Rory. He also said that God puts people in our lives who are difficult so that we can grow. My prayer is what God wants me to learn through living with Rory and what God wants to teach Rory through me and does God want me to continue to live with Rory. After Mari graduates from college and gets a job, what I want to do is take off and live with the girls, but what does God want me to do. Our new mantle:
This afternoon we got our mantle and I love it! I feel like I am getting such a nice looking house. New kitchen, new bath and now a new mantle. I am so used to living cheap, but this is so nice. I feel like I have a somewhat classy house. Mari and I ran errands. Came home and I had made the decision that I was going to spend an hour on my pictures and an hour on writing, which I did. Mari made dinner and we watched Extreme Makeover-Weight Edition. Watching this, really, keeps me motivated to move forward. I was good with my food today, I did do my stretching and we did walk around Rancho Las Lomas. It was not the walk I usually get, but that is ok, as I can handle walking for lengthy periods or standing and I am not having the problems in my back. My pants are starting to show the exercise and the weight loss and I am happy. I want to keep moving forward for my girls and for my health. Good night, Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment