Monday, September 24, 2012

A new week, some new things

Good Morning! I thought I would start off this week with a beautiful red rose. I made the decision I was going to get up at 6, so I did not feel like I was rushing to get my morning routine done before Mari got up at 8 and we went walking. Plus I could get something small(2 pieces of turkey bacon) to eat and not have to wait until 9 to get breakfast. I have a question for those who eat breakfast-Is it good for my body to wait until 9 to eat breakfast, when I get up at 6? Getting up at 6, I also get to watch the start of Wake Up with Al on The Weather Channel, which I enjoy. There are benefits to getting up early. I, also, get to do some writing on my blog. I get to enjoy listening to the birds and have it quiet. Mari has school from 2-10 today. I can't say I will not get angry or frustrated, but I am going to give it to the Lord. Mari and I took our walk. No walking buddy this morning, but there were some moms walking their babies. Came home and had cereal with yogurt and berries for breakfast. Doing some more of my morning routine. I feel like I need a nap, but when I lay down, I don't feel like I rest, but I feel like I need a nap. Need to get lunch and then take Mari to school and then run some errands. Got my errands done and now having some quiet time. I have known Marissa has had a problem with anxiety and picking at her arm, but I did not realize it was on other parts of her body until today. On her arm, she has put a sleeve we got at a sporting goods store. I am not sure what to do with the other parts of her body. Someone that Marissa knows, compared what is on her arm and other parts of her body to cutting. Marissa does not work and she does not go to school, as school is difficult for her. She does not work, as she is not sure what she wants to do. She has had two other jobs, but she was bored and that causes more anxiety and she loses interest. We need to find something she is really interested in. I took her to Michael's, which is an arts and crafts store and did not make suggestions. She found something she was interested. She is also interested in ghost hunting and English history and knows alot about movie history. I am worried about Marissa to say the least. I am really having fun with cooking lately and tonight I made chicken with a sauce from Trader Joe's and some rice and some squash. The chicken with the rice and sauce came out really good. The squash, I need to work on, but, I am ok with that. Marissa and I watched "No Reservations". In the middle of it, a friend called. After the show was over and Marissa went upstairs, I called my friend with cancer and talked to her. I have been feeling guilty, because I could not go up and help her; but, I have enough on my plate here at home and I am now comfortable with that. I sent her a present over the weekend and I wanted her to be on look out for it; plus I wanted to find out how her doctor's appointment went. In about a half hour, I need to leave and go get Mari and then come home and go to bed. Good night, Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment