Friday, September 21, 2012

More relaxed

Good Morning! We sleep with a fan going and Rory decided to turn it off at 6 a.m. this morning and turn on the coffee maker, which woke me up on a morning I didn't really have to wake up that early. I could have gotten angry, but what is the use. I am really going to try and focus on being positive, than constantly being angry with him. So I got up at 6:15 and just enjoyed the quiet, as Rory had gone back to sleep. He is supposed to do his vitals every morning, but doesn't. We do them some mornings. With how he cares about his health, why should I care whether he does them or not and really he could do it all by himself, but won't. I am downstairs just enjoying the quiet and listening to the birds singing and the dogs barking. The girls and I are headed out to Temecula to see my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and have an enjoyable lunch. I also feel more relaxed today, as I am not constantly hurrying to get some place. I have an ongoing list that I work from and I like to get things done. I am a "do" person. When I can't get things done on my list, I feel frustrated. I do surrender my day to the Lord, but I want to accomplish things I want to accomplish. I have to remember that I am accomplishing things, even though it may not be what I want to do. The girls and I got together for lunch with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. It was really nice. We drove home Ortega Highway, which is a very windy road. Going to get my smoothie and take a nap. Poor Mari is very tired today. After I took a nap, I put dinner together, but I really wanted Mari to wake up and have her make dinner. My self-confidence is very low, when it comes to making meals, unless what I make is very simple. I have some great ideas, but I would rather someone else would make it. I need to work on that. The girls and I watched Ghost Adventures, while we ate dinner. I am very tired tonight. Don't really feel like doing much, except, maybe sleeping. I will read at 9 and go to bed at 10. Good night, Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment