Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Unbelievable

Good Morning or maybe I should say good afternoon! Mari and I decided we were going to walk to the park today, so we had to get an earlier start than our 8 a.m. start. It was very foggy/cloudy this morning and you could not see very far, plus my glasses kept getting fogged up, but we did our walk. When I weighed myself this morning, I was down 10 pounds exactly from what I was July 20. I am really happy, as the food and exercise plan I have set up for myself is working. I am happy this is working, but I really don't know what the difference from all the rest of the times I have tried to lose weight is. Came home, had breakfast and did my usual routine. I did take a nap, as all of the excitement from yesterday exhausted me. Rory is working today, so we had to help him with some stuff, but now I have the rest of the day to just relax. The house is getting cleaned today and Mari and I are going out and taking pictures for her class and a project I have.
Mari decided she wanted to go to Balboa Pier to take pictures, so that is what we did. It was fun watching the people and the birds and just having fun. Got to ride the Balboa Ferry and then worked ourselves home down the coast. Stopped at our favorite smoothie place and then to Trader Joe's and Staples. Came home, made dinner and just enjoying hanging out. Very peaceful at home. Going to watch Ghost Hunter's at 9 and then to bed.
Good night, Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment