Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wow! I am over 1000 views

Good Morning! Thank you for all who read my blog! Not a real good night, as I could not remember if we closed the garage door last night and our coffee maker is not working correctly, so at 3:30 this morning, I came downstairs to check on the garage door and to play with the coffee maker until about 4. Then I could not get comfortable in bed and finally about 4:45, I guess I went to sleep, because a little after 6, Rory turned off the fan and turned on the coffee maker. Instead of arguing with him about turning off the fan, I just decided it was time to get up and do my morning routine. Mari and I walked the lake, which is 2.2 miles, then went to Starbucks and came home. Doing the rest of my morning routine. I have decided that instead of always arguing with Rory about practically everything, I am going to take care of myself and go on with life. Took a nap, finished house stuff, had lunch and then ran errands with Marissa, as Mari wanted to stay home and get school stuff done. Rory keeps trying to tell me about a boil he had and I told him I did not want to hear it, just like his sister did not want to hear about people being killed. Then he started talking about his family and all the lovey dovey, which I like. I was close to my parents and family to me is very important. Our two major differences is how we relate to family and how responsible are with money. At the beginning, I don't think I looked at that, as all I saw was a man that accepted me for me and that there were many similarities in our families. Being accepted was major important, as kids growing up had not accepted me for me and the men I had relationships with, prior to Rory had walls around them. I have always wanted to be close to a large family and been able to have holiday or family dinners with all of family. I guess I did not see at that point, how important that was to me. Got home from running errands and just having some quiet time. Nice! Soon, I need to start making dinner. Oak Glen:
Made one dinner for Rory and one dinner for the girls and I. He does not like potatoes. Watched TV, now having quiet time. Marissa has done dishes and Mari is doing school work. Will do my reading at 9 and to bed at 10; unless Rory has other ideas. Good night, Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment