Saturday, February 23, 2013

A ranch and a mission means a field trip

Good Morning!  It is a beautiful sunny day and the birds are singing!

I am trying to get my computer stuff done this morning, so I can get out of here and go to Leo Carrillo Ranch to meet up with a friend.  We may also go to a mission that is located in Pala, CA.  I will be gone for most of the day.

We did get to Leo Carrillo Ranch and took the tour, which to me was interesting.  Leo Carrillo Ranch was known as Rancho de los Quiotes and was purchased by Carrillo in the 1930's.  It had about 2700 acres and was a place to entertain his Hollywood friend and was also a working ranch.  After the tour we went to lunch at Islands.  We decided to not go to the Mission.  Marcie wanted to go to San Diego Botanical Gardens, but I was not thrilled.  It would have cost me $14 for a short period of time and I did not feel like putting out that amount of money, so I drove home and stopped at Trader Joes.  I was tired, so I decided to take a nap.  Now I need to make dinner.  Mari is still out with her friend.

Mari came home for dinner and the girls of us, sat and talked with no TV.  Doing my computer stuff.  Going to read at 9 and to bed at 10.

Good Night, Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment