Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Getting back to what works

Good Morning!  It is a beautiful day here!

I did tell Rory last night that he needed to get his own dinners and for the moment he is going along with it.  After watching "Biggest Loser", I need to stop making excuses and get back to what works with my weight loss.  On "Biggest Loser", they have been dealing with fears and my fear is my lack of self-confidence and not feeling good about myself.  That has been the issue I have had with being a docent.  Today I am going to 1000 step beach.

Mari has school today from 10-10.  Marissa has counseling from 3-4 and I am going with her.  If I have time, I want to go to the gift shop at the Mission.  We will see what the rest of the day brings.  Took Mari to school and then I headed for the beach.  Oh my, 1000 step beach is something else.  The stairs are something else.  There are not 1000 steps, but there are a lot.


After I left the stairs, I went over to the mission and went to the gift shop and bought a T-shirt and some books.  Came home, had lunch, took a nap and then Marissa and I went to her counseling appointment.  Rory had gone to the store and got his dinners.  Marissa and I are looking at doing a pet sitting business, so we are going to take some on line classes.  This is something Marissa and I can do together and is really something both of us enjoy and we can start in the near future.  Stopped at Target on the way home.  Need to make dinner for Marissa and I.  This was nice, to make dinner for someone that likes my cooking.  Rory enjoyed his dinner.  I wonder how long this is going to last?

Doing computer stuff and watching a DVD I got from Netflix.  Going to leave at 8:45 to pick up Mari. Will do my reading when I get back and go to bed.

Good night!  Trudi



No comments:

Post a Comment