Friday, February 15, 2013

Final tour

Good Morning!

Today I do my final tour as a docent trainee.  I have done my tour the last two days to my daughters and they went well.  Mari videotaped my tour and Marissa was a good tourist and asked good questions.  Marissa is going to a movie today with a friend and Rory is going to make reservations for a trip he is going to take while the girls and I are driving to Seattle.

This morning I did my usual computer routine and made reservations for the girls and I on the wine train in Napa, as well as changed a reservation on our trip.  Did laundry, took a nap, had lunch and then the girls left for a movie with a friend of Marissa's.  I left for San Juan Capistrano and met up with Julie at Starbucks, which is across the street from the mission.  Did my final tour and I am now officially a docent.  Still need to find a red jacket or scarf.  On the way home, I stopped at Trader Joe's and got some things we needed.  Talked to Rory on the way home about his trip.  Told him I became a docent and all he wanted to talk about was his trip and there was no congratulations.  That is typical Rory, all about him!  Mari and I made dinner and watched some TV and now I am just doing computer stuff.

Winter trees in Ladera Ranch
Reading at 9, bed at 10.  Good night.  Trudi

Door at Mission San Juan Capistrano


No comments:

Post a Comment