Friday, February 22, 2013

Errand day!

Good Morning!

Fishing at Dana Point Harbor a couple of years ago!

Today is George Washington's birthday!

I actually have to be no place today, so today is going to be errand day!  Mari is having a friend come over and help her interview me for a class that Mari is taking.  Should be interesting!  I woke up with a very bad ache in my neck.  Rory turned off the fan and turned on the coffee before 6.  I was going to complain, but that would have been a worse start to the day.  Rory and I talked about doing property auctions.  I am really going to have to set boundaries with this.

I did my normal computer routine and the last load of laundry for the week.  I did some other things I needed to do and then decided to run some errands.  The girls and I are taking off in May to go up to Seattle and I need to find someone to take care of Sweet Pea.  Yesterday I saw the phone number for someone that does pet sitting and I called them.  They were $5.00 more than I have paid in the past.  I had someone that took care of Sweet Pea, but this last time, I was not thrilled.  One of my errands was going into PetSmart to get food and I asked one of the people in the store for a recommendation, which he gave me.  I called them and they charge the same price as the previous pet sitter I have had.  So far I have been impressed.  Came home and had lunch and then Mari's friend came over and we did the filming.  Marissa and I did a couple of errands and came home.  Need to get dinner and then we are watching TV.  My goal for this weekend is to get tax stuff together.

Mari made Rory's dinner and I made ours and then the girls and I watched Ghost Adventures.  I am going out with a friend tomorrow and Mari is going out with her friend.  Just hanging out tonight.  Doing my reading at 9 and going to bed at 10.

Good night!  Trudi

This is my remodeled master bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment