Thursday, February 28, 2013

A new decade for me

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful sunny morning and I am enjoying listening to the birds!  Usually on my birthday it rains, so I am enjoying today!  I am turning the big 60!  I wonder what this next decade will have in store for me?

What am I doing today?  My usual computer routine, laundry, taking a trip down to Goodwill and Smart and Final, taking a nap, going walking, getting snack from Starbucks and dinner from a restaurant called Urban and cupcakes from Casey's.  We are eating at home as it gets too stressful to go out with Rory.  Much more relaxed to eat at home and I don't have to cook.

It has been a wonderful day and all of the above things got done.  It is dinner time, so I had better go get dinner together with Mari's help.  I am so thankful to all of the people who wished me a Happy Birthday.  Nice way to start a new year and a new decade for me.  My family got me some history books I wanted and I was surprised by a card that I got in the mail.  Now that a friend of mine is gone, I did not really expect any cards and it was so sweet to get one.

Here are the cupcakes we got:

Dinner was great and so were the cupcakes.  The girls and I watched a movie and now I am doing computer stuff.  Going to do reading at 9 and to bed at 10.  Busy day tomorrow!

Good night!  Trudi

This was taken a year ago!  We did see snow recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment