Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gone for the day

Good Morning!

I am mainly out and about today!  Mari has to be at school at 10.  I am going down to Balboa and walk and then come back and pick up Mari and go have lunch with my mentor.  Mari wants to tape my tour, so we are going to do that and then go find some earrings for her as a present for Valentine's Day.  I feel relaxed today.  Oh yes, we are going to get cupcakes for tomorrow.

It was a very enjoyable day!  I did get Mari to school by 10 and then I went to Balboa Island and did my walk.

This is what I saw on my walk!  Went back to Laguna and picked up Mari and then the two of us went to San Juan Capistrano and met my mentor and went to lunch.  After lunch, Mari and I went over to the Mission and I gave her a tour and she videoed the tour.  When we were done, we came back to the car and then walked over to Los Rios, to get a snack and then to a store, to get her some earrings for Valentine's Day.  On the way home we stopped by Casey's Cupcakes to get some cupcakes for tomorrow.  I was so tired by the time we got home.  Mari let me take a nap in her room.  It was a very enjoyable day.  I need to get dinner.

Made dinner and now we are just hanging out.  Going to watch "Ghost Hunters" at 8, do my reading at 9 and go to bed at 10.  I don't have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning.

Good night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment