Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Moving on to better days!

Good Morning!  To a better day!

Last night I scheduled 3 tours for the month of March at the Mission.  Today, Mari has school from 10-12 and tonight Mari and I are going to the President's List reception.  Last semester, Mari made the President's List at school as she got all A's.  I am very proud of her.  While Mari is at school, I am going to Dana Point and walk.  The house is getting cleaned today.  The picture is of the chapel at Forest Lawn Cemetery.

Mari and I left about 9:15 to get her to school.  I needed to get gas in the car.  Got Mari to school close to 10 and then I went to Dana Point Harbor to walk.  Since Mari and I are going out tonight, I needed to get Marissa and Rory some dinner, which I did, plus I got Rory lunch from MacDonald's.  Went to LCAD to pick up Mari and then went to Panda Express to get Rory dinner and Mari went to Jersey Mikes to get she and I sandwiches.  As I was trying to find a parking place, I saw this dog.

Came home and took a nap and now I am getting to do house stuff.  House cleaners are here.  Mari took a nap and I had to wake her up so we could go to the reception.  Drove down to Laguna and had appetizers.  The president of LCAD spoke for a couple of minutes and then they gave away door prizes.  Mari did not win anything, so we came home.  One of those dinners, where you think you are hungry, but you are not.  Going to spend the rest of the evening, watching TV and doing blogs.  At 9, Mari and I are going to watch Ghost Hunters,  whether it be in the living room or my room.  Then at 10, I am headed for bed.  I am tired.

Good night!  Trudi

Mari and the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment