Saturday, February 9, 2013

Going off to enjoy

Good Morning!

Another sunrise!

Mari and I are off for Los Angeles to a place called Little Osaka!  Going to do some walking, taking some pictures and having lunch.

We left about 9 and made it to the meeting spot on time.  It was ok.  This is a group who walks little areas of Los Angeles.  We went into a nursery.  Fun to see different types of plants.  Then we went to a couple of stores.  Not really my thing and then we went to lunch, which was fun.  Picked up some tea to drink on the way home.  Stopped at Target and the cleaners, as well on the way home.  I was going to take a nap in Mari's room, but Rory came downstairs and I know Mari was wanting to do school, so I came out and went upstairs.  I decided I wasn't really tired.  I wish Rory had another interest than watching TV.  It wasn't bad to sit in our room and do my own thing.

We went into a nursery while we were in Little Osaka and this is one of the pictures I took.

Came down at 5:30 and got dinner together.  Marissa was watching TV in her room and Mari and I watched TV in the living room and of course, Rory watched TV in his room.  Doing computer stuff tonight.  Doing my reading at 9 and to bed at 10.  Last night, I checked my blood sugar and it had gone up.  Not bad, but where I wanted it.  Lately I feel like, I am plugging the dam breaks.  As someone else said in my reading, I need balance.  I have also come to realize, how much I have been focusing on the mission.  There is also a day coming up this next week, that I am dreading and that is Valentine's Day.  I am not mushy when it comes to expressing my feelings and being ooey-gooey.  I do not like cards or candy.  Yes, I will take flowers or candles, but Rory does not know how to deal with this.  This is part of the relationship issue he does not know how to deal with.

Anyway, I will say good night.  Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment