Monday, February 4, 2013

How?

Good Morning!

Today Mari has school from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.   This picture is at the Mission Basilica at San Juan Capistrano.  I know she has some errands to do before class.  I am meeting with my mentor this afternoon and we are walking Dana Point Harbor.

My how questions are how to change my attitude to being positive from being negative?  I was raised with much negativity and then I married negativity.  I am tired of the negativity and I want to be more positive.  How do I live with someone who has a disability and who really doesn't want to take care of himself or at least that is the feeling I get?  He knows that he really cannot go back to the jobs that he has been doing.  How do we live on the money we get from the inheritance and have no extra income from him and continue to allow him to spend the way he wants to?  Am I not giving Rory credit for things?  Do I ignore Rory, as he really does know what is going on?  I am really starting to look at some things.  How do I give my tours and have the people in the tour enjoy themselves?  How do I step outside of the box with the things I do?  How do I not be bored with doing housework.  I know things can't always be exciting.  Let me just be content and know what does and what doesn't need to be changed.  Let me just sit with the feelings.  Am I running away?

Sweet Pea doing her new habit.

After we had lunch and watched Kitchen Nightmares, I worked on writing down my docent tour and then Mari and I headed for Laguna.  We went to Laguna Art Supply, then Zinc to get snack and then I took Mari to school and then I headed for Dana Point in the fog to go walking with my mentor.  Julie is a nice lady and I really enjoyed talking to her and walking with her.  On the way home, I stopped at Trader Joe's and then drove home.  Had dinner and Rory liked it.  Doing computer stuff and just having some quiet time, which is nice.  At 8:45, I will head for Laguna to pick up Mari.  Hopefully it is not too foggy.

Good Night, Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment