Sunday, February 24, 2013

Disturbing dreams

Good Morning!

 It is windy here in Southern CA!  I love the wind, as there is an excitement to it; but it can disrupt sleep as well as disturbing dreams.

Last night I was having bad dreams regarding Sweet Pea.  She was in a box and for some reason, she had been in the storage unit.  She was still alive, thank goodness!  The girls and I are going on vacation in May and I have to have someone come in and give Sweet Pea her insulin shots twice a day.  Sweet Pea is my baby and I always worry that something is going to happen.  Overall, I have a calm feeling  about this group.  Her name is Sweet Pea, but there are times she can be the opposite of that, especially with other people.  Part of me, does not want to go on this trip and the majority of me wants to go.  I like routine and traveling can be anything but.  I  have gotten better about being a little more relaxed.  I had a hard time letting go of the feeling of the dream and along with the wind, I did not have the best night's sleep.

Mari is not going to church and my friend who I usually go with, I have not heard from.  If she goes, I will go, but if she does not, I am going to stay home.  I am going to do things around the house and get our tax stuff together.  I did stay home, got computer stuff done, laundry for the week started and took a nap.  Now I am going to start working on tax stuff.  Oh such fun!   Tax stuff done!  YEA!  The next thing on my list was to go to the storage unit and put away the box for the Trust and go through my bin of seasonal decorations.  The girls and I did that and then we went to Michael's and got some stickers.  The three of us have Mac computers and so we know whose is whose, we have decorated the front with stickers.  The last stop was at Starbucks, of course and then we came home and I put up spring/St. Patrick Day decorations and decorated my computer.


It fell so good to get some things done.  Made dinner.  The people who are going to watch Sweet Pea came over tonight and they seem very nice and competent.  The main person accidentally tripped as she came in the door and fell.  She did not realize there was a step down, which was scary.  She was intent on meeting me and wasn't paying attention.  Not a good start, but the rest of the time was good.  After they left, Rory and I watched Amazing Race and now I am going to read and go to bed.

Good night!  Trudi

 This is part of the building of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.  

No comments:

Post a Comment