Saturday, February 2, 2013

Starting the weekend off right

Good Morning!  I probably could have slept later, but I have been setting the coffee maker in our room for 6.  I can take a nap somewhere during the day.  I am meeting a group to go walking in Dana Point at 10.  I am giving myself no excuses why I can't go to things early on a Saturday morning.  I used to use Mari as an excuse, but she is willing to get up and get going, so I am really the excuse.  The rest of the day is unsure.  I want to work on my station tours for my docent training and I might work on the storage unit box or my history blogs.  The picture is at Dana Point, two years ago at sunset.

Left here at 9:15 and headed for Dana Point.  Met up with the group and went walking.  It was nice to do a different route at Dana Point, so now I can switch between routes.  The same route over and over gets boring.  Had lunch at Coffee Importers and then started home.  I stopped by Staples, as I wanted a journal to put my station tours in, plus my whole tour and also to write how things go after I get certified.  Came home and took a nap in my own room, as Rory had gone to LA.  Now, I am going to work on my station tours and some more on missions, as I have had such great response to that blog-twentyonemissions.blogspot.com

What I saw on our walk this morning.

Mari and I made dinner and watched TV.  Rory came home in the middle of us watching TV and I took his dinner up to him on the tray.  Just doing my nighttime stuff.

Before I took my nap, I was reading a book that I had almost gotten to the end of.  I did finish it and one thing stuck out at the end of the book.  The book was called "End of Your Life Book Club" or something to that affect.  The author talks about something his mother instills in him and that is to make his bed.  That is something that has always bothered me.  Rory is always lying on the bed and I can never make it neat, except when he is gone.  I get to open the drapes in our room and let the light in.    I was talking to a friend the other day and she was saying that she could not be in the same bedroom with her husband, because of his lack of cleanliness and I understand that.  Both of our husband's have AS.

I am going to say good night.

This is my mother-in-law; who I did not get to meet until a year ago.  She is a wonderful lady and has been through a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment