Thursday, May 16, 2013

Countdown!

Good Morning!

It is overcast and cool this morning!

Taken two years ago at Dana Point Harbor!

This morning I am taking Rory to the airport and he is headed for Las Vegas.  He will be gone for three weeks, but not to Las Vegas for three weeks.    I have a docent meeting at the Mission.  I love these meetings as I get to learn more about the Mission. Today, we are going to have one of our members talk about the Great Stone Church.

Left about 9 a.m. and took Rory to Orange County Airport.  On my way back, I went by the vet to drop off Sweet Pea's used syringes.  After that I went to Target and then to the cleaners and then got sandwiches for the girls and I.  Came home and took a nap, had lunch and then went to my docent meeting. I love my docent meetings and I feel like I learn so much.  One of our members talked about the construction of the Great Stone Church, the earthquake and the reconstruction efforts.  There are stories about different parts and some of them are true and some of them are not.

This is the Great Stone Church behind the plant!


This is my picture of the day!

After the tour, we went to Sarducci's for appetizers and drinks.  Came home and had dinner and just spending a nice quiet evening with the girls.  Marissa is struggling with the trip.  She has a hard time with the waiting.  I am trying to tell her to keep busy and not focus on waiting or the trip.  As soon as I finish with some computer stuff, I am headed for bed.

See you tomorrow!  Trudi


Last year-Day 3 of kitchen remodel!

No comments:

Post a Comment