Saturday, May 11, 2013

Unknown

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful, sunny warm day.  The birds are singing.  Supposedly today, Mari and I were going to the Mariachi Festival at the Mission and we were supposed to get our washer and dryer.  At this point in time, I am not sure if either are going to happen.  I contacted Sears last night and I contacted central delivery this morning and they did not have any record of my purchase.  I contacted the store again this morning and I am currently waiting for them to call me back.  Mari and I, both want to get out of here today.

I called Sears about 10:30 and the invoice was found and I needed to go down to the store and redo the transaction, as Central delivery had not gotten the invoice.  According to the sales person, I dealt with today, somehow, putting the information on the iPad, does not reach Central Delivery, but putting it on the cash register.  In regards to the store, everything is taken care of.  From there we went to In N'Out for hamburgers and then we headed for the train station.  We did get to the Mission for the Festival.  The Mission was crowded with people. I showed Mari somethings that I have been talking about, such as a swallows nest and the picture in Serra chapel that is going to be restored.  We ran into someone from one of my photo groups.  Took some more pictures and then decided to go to the 2nd Saturday art fair, then went to Starbucks and then the train station and headed home.

When we got home, made some brownies and dinner and then found out that our microwave has quit.  If it doesn't rain, it pours.  Luckily we still have a warranty on the microwave.  Call Home Depot on Monday and see if they can come out to fix it this next week.  I have a feeling, we may need a new one.  Sears did call about 5:45 and my washer and dryer will be delivered tomorrow between 8:30 and 10:30 a.m.  Watched some TV and then at 8, Rory came down and I decided to have some quiet time in our bedroom.  Going to turn off the light around 10.

Good night!  Trudi


2 comments:

  1. Dear InterestOCHistory,

    I came across your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Susan and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. I can understand how disappointed you may feel with our delivery service and the level of customer service you have received. We do our best to make every customer interaction both positive and memorable for our customers, and we do apologize for falling short of that mark in this instance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to make things right. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the washer and dryer are listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (InterestOCHistory) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

    Thank you,

    Susan R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan for reading my blog and for your comment. The matter has been taken care of. The washer and dryer are being delivered tomorrow, on Mother's Day between 8:30 and 10:30. I will let you know, if I have any other issues.

    ReplyDelete