Monday, May 13, 2013

Last day of school for Mari and 30 more days and I will have blogged for a whole year

Good Morning!  Another hot day!

Mari has her last class today and then she is off for the summer.  YEA!



I have some things to do today to get ready for our trip!  Our microwave bit the dust on Saturday.  As of right now, nothing else has broken.  YEA!  We had a 5 year warranty on the microwave and so I called, to see if someone could come out and check on the microwave.  The warranty service wanted me to fax the receipt and the warranty and then call them back and they would send me a $300 gift card.  I do not want to go back to Home Depot, as I have had some problems with some of their installation.  I am going back to Sears and get my new microwave.  I am back to cooking without a microwave.

Better get some laundry going and maybe take a nap.  Naps are so nice!  Took care of bank stuff and now need to make lunch.  Lunch done and Mari and I made a run to Staples.  Came home and worked on my plant pot and cleaned out a box from the storage unit to be used for mail while we are on vacation.  Made smoothies and then we took Mari to school.  Stopped at Trader Joe's on the way home, as well as the vet and Target.  Came home and now I need to make dinner.

Made dinner and watched "Storage Wars" with Marissa.  Mari texted me around 7:30 and said she was done with school. YEA!  Drove down to Laguna and picked up Mari and then headed home.  Gave Sweet Pea her shot, Rory, his tea and making dinner for Mari.  I am headed for upstairs and turning out the light at 10.

See you tomorrow.  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment