Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tour this morning, home this afternoon

Good Morning!

 We have had some rain every morning this week and then it clears up!

Different colored poppies that I saw on my walk yesterday.

I am doing a tour today and tomorrow and that will be it until, possibly the summer.  This afternoon, I have nothing, but I do have some errands that I need to run.  After we get back from vacation, I want to work on my patio-growing container plants and seeing what kind of vegetables and possibly fruit and herbs I can grow and also going along the lines of shabby chic for my patio.  Pinterest has given me some ideas.  The last two days have been tiring, with constant go, so I am ready for some down time.

I did my tour, which I always enjoy and feel like I have much more energy, when I walk out of the Mission.  On the way home, I stopped at Trader Joe's and got lunch for Marissa and me.  Came home and took a nap.  Marissa had decided she was going to do laundry, so it all didn't fall on us next week, when we are trying to get out of here.  Luckily, she did, because we found out that the washer had bit the dust.  It worked yesterday, but not today!  I was getting frustrated, because I hate when things break.  I had errands to run, so I added one more errand to the list and that was to Sears to get a new washer and dryer.  I know the dryer is not far behind the washer, so it will be nice to have a new washer and dryer.  After that, Marissa and I went to Yogurtland and then to Pet Smart, to get cat litter.  From there we went to the bank and then to Michael's and then to Target.  Came home and I was exhausted.  I wanted to talk to Rory about the washer and dryer and also Mother's Day.  We are going to a winery and sitting outside and it is supposed to be about 95 degrees.  Rory does not handle heat that well, so I tried several ways to get him out of going, but he is bound and determined to go.  Rory already knew about the washer.  We have had them since we lived at my Dad's and we left there in 1998.  They lived a good life.  Mari made dinner, which was nice and now we are having quiet time.  I want to watch Haunted Collector at 9.  I am beginning to relax, which is nice.  Rory had some teeth work done today.

Good night!  Trudi




No comments:

Post a Comment