Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wind and heat

Good Morning!

We had fog during the night and that has gone away and now it is getting warm.  It is supposed to be windy and we have had some.  I have a tour this morning and then I have some other things to do today.  Continuing to fine tune our trip!

Fullerton Amtrak station!

Got some organizing done this morning, which I enjoy doing and left the house about 10 to head for the Mission.  I am working on a challenge  to get seven things out of the house per week day.  Most of the seven things are going to be books that I have in our bedroom, that we have not touched in months or possibly even years.  These books are going to the Goodwill!  I, now, read a Kindle and Rory, very rarely reads books.  Our tour got to the Mission on time and the tour went well.  I had bought a sandwich with me and ate it on the way home, plus stopped at a Persian market to get some veges.  Came home and took a nap.  Worked on some laundry and then the girls and I went to the storage unit, then to Petsmart, then to the gas station and lastly to Yogurtland.  It is about 93 degrees today!  Ugh!  I really do not like the heat.


Doing my 365 project!  Need to make dinner.  Made dinner and watched the rest of the Lincoln DVD we had.  Doing stuff on the computer.  After we give Sweet Pea her shot, I am going upstairs and wind down.

When we get this heat and wind, it concerns me, as we have had fire scares about 6 years ago.  So far we are ok.  I know there are some fires around us.

Good Night!  Trudi

Sweet Pea looking out from under one of my sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment