Monday, October 15, 2012

A week consisting of midterms, sadness, busyness and new

Good Morning!
Woke up to the sound of the coffee maker this morning around 6 a.m. Much better night last night, as I actually got some sleep. Doing my normal morning routine. Mari has midterms this week, so her schedule and my schedule maybe a little strange and a lot of back and forth between here and Laguna. On Wednesday, I plan to go out and see my friend for possibly the last time. Rory starts his new job or shall I say, the routine for his new job. This is a call in type job, so we will see what happens. Mari, I know starts school at 2 and will be there till about 8:30. Mari and I did our park walk with our walking friend and came home to make breakfast. Rory is in his usual mood of I want it done now, as he is very nervous, about this new job. I finally told him I was going to get breakfast. For some reason, I am really tired today, so I took a nap. Doing morning stuff. Mari is slightly nervous regarding this week, so all of the anxiety is hitting Marissa and me. Mari is going to school and Rory is either going to work or going to get pants that correctly fit him. Hopefully, Marissa and I can have a somewhat relaxing afternoon. I am going to work on pictures, as I took about 200 pictures this weekend. Rory is working from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. Marissa and I took Mari to school and then ran errands. She wanted a candle and I knew where to find Yankee Candles for not too much money. We also went to Peet's coffee for snack. Now we are home and I have some quiet time until 6, when I will make dinner.
It was nice just Marissa and I having dinner-a change of pace. We watched Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations. Now I am just waiting on Mari to call me and tell me she is done with school for the night. Once I get home, I am going to do my reading and then turn out the light. I have been working on photograph albums and editing pictures most of the afternoon and evening, which I am enjoying. Nice way to end the day! Good night! Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment