Sunday, October 21, 2012

Learning and sharing

Good Morning! Mari and I were so tired last night, that we decided we were not going to get up early and go walking this morning. I actually slept until 6:20 a.m. and then my head would not turn off. The tour yesterday got me to thinking of what I really like to do. The tour was about movies, which I really don't care about, but, what I really enjoyed was the history. There are times, I feel like I don't have time to do everything, but what I really need to focus on is what is important. Yes, I am a mom and wife and I need to take care of my family, which means I have to do certain house stuff, which is not exactly my favorite thing, but it needs to be done. I love being able to take Mari to school and the time I spend with her. I, also, like to spend time with Marissa and certain other people. I want to find time to read about history, write about what I learn and take pictures of what I see and find time to edit. I, also, love to organize, so I need to find time for that. Today is mainly going to be at home, as we were gone most of yesterday.
Another picture from Julian, CA. Mari and I have decided we are going out there on November 3, 2012. Looking forward to going back and hopefully seeing some fall colors. Made breakfast for Rory, as well as did some organizing and cleaning in the kitchen. Made my own breakfast and started doing my morning routine. Lunch time and I have finished all of my house stuff. I still have errands to do, but I think I will take a nap first and then I will get to do somethings I want to do. I was frustrated this morning at Mari, because she was watching TV and I felt she should be doing school work and I was frustrated with Rory for normal stuff. Doing some editing of pictures before I go run errands.
After I ran errands, came home and edited pics. Made dinner and watched "Making Monsters" Going to watch "Amazing Race", then do my reading and go to bed. Good Night! Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment