Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Doing my best and not feeling guilty

Good Morning! Rory worked until 2:30-3 a.m. and made it home about 4 and to bed about 5. I decided not to get up at 6, but get up when I felt like it. I did my morning routine, but Mari and I decided not to go walking. Made breakfast for all of us. While Mari and I were eating breakfast, we watched "Face Off" and "Hot Set". Rory is in major pain from working last night. He said he was having problems feeling his feet, while he was driving home. He slept from 5 a.m. until about wish and then wanted coffee. I know he will be off and on sleeping most of the day today, this is typical for after he works a day. I am doing the second part of my morning routine. Today is mainly a stay at home day. The cleaners are coming sometime today. I feel more awake today. I am going to try to step out of my comfy box and learn Photoshop Mari is going to help me over Thanksgiving break. I also found some learning websites that I am going to take advantage of. I want to move forward with something regarding travel. I like the idea of being a tour director/tour guide. I like writing a daily blog and continuing to write my virtual concierge blog and learning about my area's history. I got my Kindle today, so I have something new to learn, which I am looking forward to.
Had lunch and watched TV! The cleaners came while I was having lunch. Went back over the websites I heard about yesterday and decided I am going to use YouTube, Lynda and 750words.com. I was going to take a nap, but that got interrupted. Going to make a smoothie and then edit some more pictures.
Time to make dinner. Talked to my friend who is ill, still doing pretty well. Monday, I was very concerned, but she got platelets yesterday and is resting today, so she sounds better. The girls and I watched TV, while we ate dinner. After dinner, Marissa did dishes, Mari went back to doing homework and I talked to another friend. Doing my own thing until 9 and then I will watch Ghost Adventures with Mari and then to bed. Good Night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment