Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ultimate Blog Challenge #10-Doing things by myself

Good Morning! Totally enjoying the nice cool weather! Usually I like doing certain things with other people, especially Mari, to the point I will not do things, if she can't do it. I like my alone time, but there are certain things I like doing with her. Last night I decided that I was going to the planning meeting on my own, because Mari was not feeling well. This morning I am going to do my walk, even though Mari is not going. I was going to put it off, but decided I could use the exercise. There are times I like doing errands by myself. I, very much, like to share what I am doing with other people. After I finish with the computer, I am going to make Rory's breakfast and then take my walk and come back and make apple cider oatmeal for the girls and I. Today is overall a quiet day. The house is going to get cleaned today and I am going to see if something else is causing a problem with the washing machine or is it just the machine giving out.
Did my walk, which felt good and met up with our walking buddy. Came home and made breakfast. Got Mari up and we are having breakfast and watching "Face Off" and then "Hot Set". I feel like the morning flew, as when I looked at the clock it was 11:30 a.m. Did get morning stuff done. Had lunch and took a nap in my own bed. :-) Rory was going to go to a movie, but when I told him, I thought it might be a good idea to do a test drive of where he has to go on Friday, he got upset with me, but did it anyway. He drives me nuts, as he wants everything scheduled and wants things done in a certain way. Doing computer stuff this afternoon. It is so nice and peaceful around the house this afternoon. Better get myself moving. The house got cleaned this afternoon, which was nice.
I made turkey burgers tonight using English Muffins and we had french fries. I am trying to use up the meat that is in my freezer, as I usually buy meat on a daily basis. Mari is doing school work and Marissa and I were watching TV. I'm tired, but I am going to stay up until 9 and watch Ghost Hunters, but then it will be to bed. We are supposed to get rain and thunderstorms tomorrow. Good night, Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment