Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Am I willing to learn and change

Good Morning! Got up at 6 and did my morning routine. When I first came downstairs, I didn't think we were going to go walking, as we were getting a heavy duty mist, but now it has quit and it looks like the sun is trying to come out. Yesterday, I was reading another blog and she was writing about the teachability index. How teachable am I and how open am I to change. In many ways, I have gotten used to my little routine right now and I like it, but in some ways, I know this is going to have to change. Am I willing to learn something new and am I willing to step out of this box. I am having to look at priorities. My first priority, is to help Mari get through school and we have enough money, for me to be able to stay home. I would love to be able to do something from home, like write a blog about traveling and places to go and be able to make money from it. I, also know, I have to take care of Rory and Marissa. When someone has Asperger Syndrome, they look like a normal person and people don't understand the disability. It is emotionally draining on the family, as it is with ost illnesses. I know what my dream would be and can I do it and be a responsible person? Mari does not have class today, so we are going to be home at least part of the day. Mari wants to get out and take pictures. Rory is working tonight from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. I worry about him driving home that late at night. He has a tendency to fall asleep while driving. Mari and I did our walk and then came home and I made breakfast. Did morning routine and got a nap. My body did not like the bad food I fed it over the weekend. We had lunch and now I am doing "me" time. I can tell what the subject of the day for me is today-Where am I going, besides being wife and mom. What can I do at home to make some money and really enjoy what I do? Mari and I left about three and went to Old Town Orange to take some pictures. We had a good time. Stopped at Trader Joes to get some stuff for dinner. Came home, made dinner and watched TV. Rory called and was complaining his back hurt and he is having to stand. I gave him some sympathy, but I also told him to either go on disability and lose his "play money" or keep working and not have me telling him, he is spending too much money. Mari and I are going to watch NCIS and NCIS LA and then I am going to bed Good Night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment