Monday, October 29, 2012

Today-school, Rory comes home

Good Morning! Woke up at 6:30. It is nice to be able to sleep until I feel like getting up. Did my morning wake-up routine and watching The Weather Channel regarding Hurricane Sandy. I am praying for the safety of all of my friends and family on the East Coast. Mari and I decided not to walk this morning, as she wants to get a paper done for Psychology. Need to get her up and get breakfast. Today Mari has school from 2-10 p.m and Rory comes home today.
Doing morning routine. Normally I would turn the TV off, but leaving it on this morning because of Hurricane Sandy. Took a nap and had lunch. Took Mari to school and then Marissa and I went to Costa Mesa to see some Halloween decorations. After that went to Goodwill, then Peet's Coffee and Smart and Final and the cleaners. It felt nice to accomplish some things, plus have some fun.
Rory got home feeling very tired. Made dinner, watching TV regarding the storm on the East Coast and editing pictures. Hanging out until 9 p.m., when I go get Mari.
Good Night, Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment