Monday, November 12, 2012

What is important?

Good Morning! To answer the question of what is important is myself and my health, my daughters, my photography, my writing, my learning and exploring and being responsible with money. I have to look at things in regard to these items. Got up a little after 6 and did my morning get ready routine. Came downstairs and did my quiet time routine. Mari and I are going to take a walk this morning and I am totally enjoying the cool mornings. Mari has school today from 2-10, plus we have to go get printed a book that she is doing for a class. I have errands to do today and do some things that did not get done yesterday. I need to get Rory's breakfast before we go walking. Enjoy the day and be thankful for what you have!
Mari and I did get our walk and then came home and made breakfast. Doing morning computer stuff, going to take a nap. Periodically, Rory likes to get into arguments when I am trying to go to bed. Most of the time I am learning to keep my mouth shut, but, yesterday, there were some issues that really got to me. One, ordering the champagne and two, the whole lunch issue with Marissa. When I am trying to wind down and go to sleep, I really don't need this. I did sleep last night, but around 10:30, I was tired. He did not order the champagne, but threw the catalog away. I really try to get to the mail, especially this time of year, because of all the catalogs. He has no restraint. If he sees something he wants, he will order it. I found out from Marissa this morning, that the guy that was bugging Rory, was not that loud and there just wasn't that many people in the restaurant and people were not leaving because of him. This new job at the docks is making Rory very uptight and he puts his uptightness on us. Luckily, this afternoon, he went to a movie and lunch. There was something else today, that got him upset. Most of the time, I can go with the flow. I just have to remember what is important. I finished my computer things and a house thing and then had lunch, as Mari wanted to leave early, so that she could drop her book off at Laguna Print. We did that, I took her to her class and then ran several errands. Came home, put things away and dropped the olive oil that I had just bought and now having some quiet time. Oh so nice! Will make dinner about 5:30. This is some of the art we saw yesterday at LACMA.
Rory came home right before I was going to make dinner. Made dinner for the three of us, as Mari is at school. Going to work on my history blog and edit pictures until I go pick up Mari. I love having a Kindle, as I can take it with me in the car and read, while I am waiting for signals. Mari called me about 8, so I headed for Laguna to pick her up. The fun of being a chauffeur. On the way home, my check tire light came on, so I guess I am headed for Big O Tire tomorrow morning. Going to do my reading and headed for bed. Good night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment