Friday, November 30, 2012

Trust

Good Morning! It is an overcast gray day with some rain in Southern California. Today, there is nothing planned. I will get done what I can get done. Something I am constantly trying to learn is to trust and not worry and know that my Heavenly Father is going to take care of me. I want it my way and I really don't like it when someone surprises me and I don't like the surprise. I can be a really nice person, but when something happens that I don't want to do, I am a very selfish person and not nice to be around. I don't like surprises, I want to be in control all the time. I feel like I have to do everything and everything has to be my way. This is the issue that Rory and I deal with all the time. He wants things his way and I want things my way. Yesterday afternoon, I was sitting at the kitchen table and thinking to myself that some very positive things had happened and what or who was going to come along and burst my bubble. Rory sort of did, but not in a huge way. I love to organize and a friend was needing some help and I realized how much I do love to organize. I really would love to be a tour guide and it was interesting that someone found a blog that I wrote about the missions in California. I guess it always surprises me of who is reading my blogs and how they find them. Two things I would love to do, but I know at this point my family comes first and I can do these things in round about ways. Another way I need to trust! Made pancakes for breakfast with bacon. Yesterday at the Farmer's Market, I bought some homemade jam and used that on the pancakes instead of syrup! Yummy. The girls are still asleep, Rory is out the door for breakfast, doing some more Christmas shopping and going to a movie. Peacefulness around the house today. Doing my morning computer routine. After Mari gets up and we give Sweet Pea her insulin, I am going to take a nap. Got my nap! Finished doing morning stuff and then finally had lunch. I wanted to install "Time Capsule", which I had bought from The Apple Store, but wanted someone else to install it, so I called Cox to set up an appointment. The man on the phone finally said, we have a back up program for free, so I was able to activate that and now I have to upload my pictures on to that. If anyone is interested in the Time Capsule, I would sell it for about $200.00. Don't need it anymore. After that went to Trader Joe's to get some things for dinner and breakfast tomorrow, then to Home Depot to get some firewood. Love the pouring rain and having to drive in it. I really do!!! It is much nicer to be home. Made a smoothie and now I am doing some sit down stuff. Then I will make dinner and some bread for breakfast tomorrow. Made dinner and watched TV with Mari. I am going to read at 9 and go to bed by 10. Good Night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment