Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Whatever!

Good Morning! Up at 6. Thankful to be able to get up and enjoy the day and to have my health, my friends and my family. Some things I have to remember today, as I may not be thrilled with much of the results of the election, but it is not all about me, all I have is today, so we will see where we go from here and The Serenity Prayer, which states "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference, living one day at a time, enjoying one minute at a time... Mari and I are going walking this morning and hopefully today will be better than yesterday. Rory has some financial things to take care of this morning. The cleaners are coming today and Mari has to go down to school to a writing lab.
Mari and I did our 2+ mile walk this morning and it was easier today. Some days I have motivation and some days I don't. Came home and made breakfast of oatmeal, turkey bacon and a skinny version of a Peppermint Mocha Frappe, thanks to Peanut Butter and Peppers. Doing my morning computer stuff and then going to take a nap, while Rory is gone. Got my nap, but still feel tired. Did my house stuff and the house is getting cleaned. The girls and I went to the bagel place for sandwiches, which happens to be next door to a Starbucks. I got a Salted Caramel Pop, which only has 180 calories. After the cleaners leave, I have a couple of errands to do and then I am going to come back and edit pictures and take a nap and possibly work on my travel blog.
San Diego, a place I love!!! Got my errand done. Variety is the spice of life and that is what the last couple of days have been. Finished editing pictures and got some of my travel blog written. A friend called right before I started dinner and we talked for 45 minutes. Made dinner and watched TV. Want to finish the first part of this part of the my travel blog before 9, which I did. Going to say good night. Trudi

No comments:

Post a Comment