Friday, March 15, 2013

A queen and a princess

Good Morning!  It is going to be a little cooler today.

This was taken two years ago along the Northern California coast.

Mari has a doctor's appointment this morning and the girls of us are going this afternoon to the Queen Mary in Long Beach to see the Princess Diana exhibit.  This is something Marissa wants to do.

I got my morning computer stuff done and Rory had decided he was going out for breakfast and for the day, since we were going to be gone for the afternoon.  I started to get tired and decided I was going to lay down for about 30 minutes until we had to leave for Mari's doctors appointment.  Rory called to inform me that the tax returns would not be ready until next week.  I really didn't care, as I figure they will be ready, when they are ready.  Went back to sleep for a little while and then took Mari to the doctor.  The doctor went over her lab results and put her on thyroid meds.  Now she just have to see what works.  Came home and had lunch and found out that Rory's nephew is coming out here and the girls and I are going to see them on Monday.  Then we headed for Long Beach and the Queen Mary.  Mari has been very tired lately and she slept most of the way up.  Went through the exhibit, which was interesting.  Got snack and came home.  I was really tired, so I took a nap and then made dinner.  Rory is still not home, so it is peaceful in the house.  Watched TV and had dinner.  Going to finish this and go to bed.

A friend of mine wants to take her grandkids to the San Diego Zoo on Sunday and we have been trying to figure out how to do this on the train and then get to the zoo from the train station.  I have learned when things get frustrating, they are not meant to be.  I have a solution and I called her and left a message, so I will see what she thinks.

Good night, Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment