Saturday, March 30, 2013

Field trip to San Diego

Good Morning!

The fog has been coming in and out on little cat's feet.

Today, Mari and I are headed to San Diego to take some pictures of the Hotel Del Coronado, some pictures of the lighthouse in Point Loma and get dinner from a place that Mari and a friend went to, the last time Mari was in San Diego.  Looking forward to this afternoon, as I can get away from the house.

Questions:  How do I set goals? and why does it always have to be an argument with Rory and then have him come to agree with me?  It is exhausting.  When it comes to goals, I feel like I just live one day at a time.  Yes, I want to do something with travel and my photography, but I don't feel like I can do somethings until Mari graduates from LCAD.  In many ways, I feel like I am just floating along the river.

Doing my morning computer routine! Got a nap!  I think I am a frustrated artist.  I have been looking at Pinterest, which inspires me to cook and be healthy and...  Going to do laundry and get lunch and then get us out the door for S.D.  I was talking to the girls about how I feel like I have always had to be the responsible one, even before I was married and in many ways, the creative side in me as been squelched or I never feel like I am good enough.  There needs to be a happy medium between the two. Somehow, I want to make this happen.

Rory had gone to the bank to move money from his account to our joint account to cover some expenses until we get some money from our investment account.  He was making a big deal of it, like he was doing something special.  I got lunch together.  Marissa went to see a friend this afternoon and Mari and I left for San Diego about 1:30.  We headed for Hotel Del Coronado.  Found a place to park, got a snack and then walked around Coronado.  Left Coronado and headed to get dinner in Point Loma and then headed for home.  Mari and I sort of ate dinner driving home.  When we got home, everybody got their dinner and the girls and I watched TV.  Going to edit my pictures, post them and read and go to bed.



Good Night.  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment