Monday, March 4, 2013

My first tour

Good Morning!

I do my first tour at the mission this morning!  The rest of the day consists of Mari having school from 4-10 and Rory going to his MOVE class this morning.  I have errands and walking to do as well.  Better run!

I left here at 9 and headed for the mission.  Got to the mission and walked around took some pictures.  Met up with the other docents and our tours.  The tour went great and the teacher thought I had been doing this for awhile.  I felt very comfortable and the kids were great.  Afterwards I wanted to tell one of the other docents how great it went and luckily I was able to do that.  On the way home, I stopped and got lunch for the girls and I and went by Smart and Final and got some things I needed from there.  Came home, had lunch, took a nap and then we headed to take Mari to school.  I know doing tours is right, as I have not been able to let go of the excitement.  Rory has not even asked how it went, but I expected that of him.  I feel like something was missing, in that I wanted to tell someone, which I did, but something is missing.  The girls understood what I was saying.  We dropped Mari off at school and then Marissa and I headed for Balboa to go walking and on the way back went to Trader Joe's to get Mari her lunch and dinner for tomorrow.  Came home and now I have to get dinner.

Here I am in my uniform!

We had dinner and watched "Amazing Race" from last night. Doing my computer stuff and  now I need to go get Mari.  Thank goodness I can use the computer while I am waiting for her.  Will come back and probably go to bed.

Good night!  Trudi

This is at the old Carlsbad railroad station.

No comments:

Post a Comment