Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Not letting certain people steal my happiness

Good Morning!

This was a window on a house in Old Town Orange!

Today, Mari has school from 10-10.  Marissa has counseling from 3-4.  Rory may work tonight.

Yesterday, a friend of mine pointed out to me that I set myself up for frustration and I do.  There are certain things that Rory does that frustrate me to no end.  I know he is going to do these things and I just have to  let it go.  I keep expecting him to be different and he is not going to be different.  As usual it is me having to work on acceptance of myself and other people.  Yesterday was one of those days that I really missed my dad.  I really wanted to tell him about the docent tour and I couldn't.  Rory didn't ask.  The people that did matter I was able to tell and I am thankful for the people who do really care about me.

Took Mari to school and then went to Dana Point and did my walking.  On the way home, I stopped and got Rory, two gas station sandwiches, which he wanted for when he gets home tomorrow morning, as he is working from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m.  Came home, had lunch and watched part of "The Biggest Loser", which we taped last night.  Actually got something else done, such as working on a budget and how much we spent last year.  Going to take my computer with me and see if I can work on some other things, while I wait for Marissa.  I could have edited pictures, but that was about all I could do.  I was trying to set up my Starbuck app and getting frustrated.  On the way home, we stopped at Sprouts to get something for Mari.  Marissa and I are home by ourselves.  Going to start dinner in a little while.

Marissa and I had dinner and watched the rest of "The Biggest Loser"  Talked to a couple of friends tonight and now I am in Laguna, waiting for Mari to get out of class.  Going to go home and go to bed.

Good night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment