Saturday, March 2, 2013

Taxes and play

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful morning and the temperature is going to be about 80!

Rory, Mari and I are going to our accountant to get our taxes done.  Oh such fun!  After that Mari and I are going out and take pictures.  Doing my usual morning routine.

Mari and I left about 10:30 and went to Starbucks and got sandwiches for lunch and a snack for this afternoon.  Drove to Torrance to the accountant to get taxes done.  Things came out ok and then Mari and I left for Pico Rivera to see the Pio Pico Adobe.  Walked around and took some pictures and then started home.  I grew up in Whittier, which is next to Pico Rivera, so I drove by the two houses I grew up in and they we headed for the freeway and Trader Joe's.  Got home and Mari is taking a nap.  Just enjoying some quiet in the living room.  Will get dinner going soon.

Made dinner  and watched TV with the girls.  The plan of Rory getting his own dinner is still working. Tomorrow, I am going to make a menu for dinners for the week for the girls and I and go shopping.  Mari wanted to watch something and I was reading blogs.  It is a little after 9 and I am tired and going to read and go to bed.

Good Night!  Trudi

Our trip to Cambria!

No comments:

Post a Comment