Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Don't fight 'em, join 'em!

Good Morning!  It is a beautiful morning, a little bit on the warm side!

This was at Fort Pointe in San Francisco and was taken two years ago.

Last night, Rory said he wants to go to a dinner theater for his birthday, which is in June.  This place used to be under another owner and it was not a place I enjoy, for one thing, there was not enough room to move around.  I told Rory that I would go for dinner and then leave.  He had fits.  I really don't like sitting for long periods of time and the girls and I really don't like going out with Rory, as he makes things stressful.  I went up to bed and tried to find some other places, but could not, that would work.  I am going to accept what is and go with it.  I feel more at peace this morning.  Father's Day and his birthday are close together and he usually wants to go out for both.  I just need to relax and enjoy.

Today, Mari has school from 10-12;30 and then she is off for spring break.  The rest of the day is open.  After I dropped off Mari at school, I headed for Dana Point to go walking.  I pushed myself to walk a little extra.  I knew I did not have to pick up Mari until 12:30, instead of 12.  I picked up sandwiches and coffee for both of us.  Working on My Fitness Pal is really making me focus on calories and what I eat and how much I exercise.  Came back to LCAD and picked up Mari and then went to Target.  Mari is doing a project and while we were at Target, she was trying to get some ideas and I, totally misunderstood the project and we got into a major discussion.  Came home and took a nap.  Rory is working tonight from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. Mari is sleeping and Marissa is up in her room.  I need to apologize to Mari when she gets up.  I did apologize, but I really did not realize what the project was.    I am working on finishing my morning computer stuff.  Finished my computer stuff, did laundry and put things away and since Rory is not home, changed his side of the bed.  We have a sleep number bed with two twin beds made into a king size bed.  I love having separate mattresses, so then I don't feel Rory moving around in the middle of the night or him plopping on the bed.  It feels really good to get some things accomplished.  Keeping going!

Sweet Pea likes to sleep in Mari's room and she finally decided she wanted to come out and clawed at the door.  Usually if Mari is sleeping during the day, I will quietly open the door and let Sweet Pea out. Mari heard her this time and at the same time I was opening the door, so was she.  Mari decided that she was going back to sleep, at least until dinner.  Speaking of dinner, I had better go make it.  I don't have to do anything for Rory, because he goes by Del Taco on the way home, as there is one that is open 24 hours right near us.

Had a great dinner and it is nice and peaceful around here, with just us 4 girls(one is a cat).  Mari and I watched "Liberty" and Marissa was watching "Dark Shadows".  I love having Netflix.  All of us are doing our own thing tonight.  Going to watch "Haunted Collector" with Mari at 9.  Love that show.

Good Night.  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment