Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Busy Tuesday

Good Morning!

We have fog this morning!  This semester, Tuesday is a busy day.  Mari has school from 10-10, which means we leave the house at 9:15 a.m.  After I drop Mari at school, I head for Dana Point to walk my Heritage Park walk.  On the way home, I need to stop by VA to drop some paper work for the doctor to sign.  I also need to find out how to get reimbursed on what we spent last week on Rory's achilles tendon issues.  Then there is lunch and at 2:15, I need to take Marissa to counseling and then it is home for dinner and then about 8:45 p.m. go back to Laguna to get Mari.

This was taken at L.A. County Arboretum a couple of years ago.

We left about 9:25 and got Mari to school on time.  From LCAD, I went to Dana Point and did my walking.  I decided not to come down one hill/road, as I feel it is too dangerous, so I went another way.   On the way home, I stopped by VA and dropped off paper work.  Came home, had lunch, took a nap and then about 2, left to go to Starbucks and take Marissa to counseling.  Marissa's counselor gave her some good suggestion and I hope Marissa puts them into practice.  On the way home, we stopped by the storage unit  Rory had called, while we were in counseling.  I called  him back and told him that I would like to have some quiet time when I get home until dinner.  He went along with the idea.  I am not beating myself up today, as I am not getting much done of my list.  I am getting things done, just not my list.  My project tonight is to try and get my emails into folders, so I can go back and read them later.  I feel it is interesting that both Marissa and I are growing from seeing Marissa's counselor.

Marissa and I put dinner together.  Since I started on My Fitness Pal and I have overall been trying to stick to the calorie count, I have found my meals getting smaller.  It is interesting when you really try to count calories.  Tonight's dinner felt really small, but I am comfortable.  Getting my emails into folders and accomplishing some other things.  It is a nice feeling to not have to push to go somewhere.  I know in 30 minutes I will have to go pick up Mari.  My morning computer routine is finally done.  I am going to see if I can get something done with laundry before I leave.  I am going to bed when I get home.

Good night.  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment