Saturday, March 16, 2013

Home and relaxing

Good Morning!  Did not get up until 7.  It was nice to know that I did not have to go any place this morning.

Doing computer stuff this morning!  Today is mainly going to be a day at home.  Mari wants to go to Whole Foods in Tustin to look for some things for a project for school. Laundry is all done for the week, took a nap, worked on budget and my mission project.  Had lunch and then Mari and I went to Whole Foods.  Oh my goodness, I should have never gone in there!  Went to Casey's and got cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day.  Came home and took a walk.  Need to make dinner.

This is a rose from our walk:

Good dinner and a cupcake and watched TV with the girls.  Catching up with my reading of blogs and then at 9, going to do my other reading and go to bed at 10.

Good night!  Trudi


No comments:

Post a Comment