Monday, March 11, 2013

Choices

Good Morning!

Wall art in Los Angeles on a Secret Stairs walk!

Today I chose happiness!  Last night I was reading "What on Earth Am I Here For?"and Rick Warren was saying "Happiness is a choice.  You are as happy as you choose to be.  If you don't know how to be happy with what you have, you will never be happy with more.  I have a tendency to be negative and especially when I am in pain, which I have been over the last couple of days.  It is a beautiful day outside and I am going to enjoy it.  I also choose simple.

I am making goals for this week.  I know I have a tendency to put more on my plate than I can do.  I plan to walk everyday, as it is not supposed to rain this week,  in fact, it is supposed to be 85 the middle of the week.  I am going to finish working on my budget this week.  Get one box done from the storage unit and finish writing about the mission in Pala, CA  Mari has spring break next week, so getting things done will be easier.

Today, I have most of the day to get things done.  Mari wants to leave about 2:30 to go to the art store and I can get a couple of things framed.  Mari has school from 4 to 10.  I am going walking at Balboa after I drop her off at school.

Today I am going to choose to not feed into Rory's complaining about having to get up early and go to a weight management class at 10 a.m.  He is really not doing anything about his weight anyway.  Today I am choosing not to feed into the girls decisions.

Did my morning computer routine, worked on the budget, did laundry and put away laundry and changed part of our bed.  Took a nap, had lunch, worked on Pala mission and then took Mari to school,  as well as stopped at Starbucks and Laguna Art Supply.  Got sticker shock in having a couple of things framed.  Took Mari to school and then went to Balboa to walk.

An old door I saw on my walk.  Many houses are being decorated with Easter and St. Patrick's Day decorations.

Stopped at Trader Joe's on my way home, as well as the cleaners.  Came home and had dinner and doing computer stuff.  Have to leave at 8:45 to pick up Mari.

Good night!  Trudi

Friends at Mission San Luis Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment